This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.sunlightand gems.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- 1.What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you and will not share your information with any third party or parties.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data).
www.sunlightandgems.com provides a forum for comments and feedback from readers to express themselves on relevant topics. www.sunlightandgems.com reserves the right to delete/remove comments that are not relevant, are deemed offensive, promote illegal activities, or that directly or indirectly contradict the values espoused by www.sunlightandgems.com. This includes but is not limited to obscene or abusive language, links to sources that are discriminatory in nature, and disclosure of unauthorized personal information of self or others. Such contributors will be blocked from further access and/or participation in the forum.